We offers legal advice to help you throughout the process of purchasing your home in Spain
Our legal department will help you with all the legal aspects of it, such as:
- Applying for NIE number (Identification number for foreigners)
- Setting up bank accounts
- Researching the legal situation on property (Land Registry searches)
- Legal review of the contract of sale
- Deed signature preparation, assistance at Notary
- Translation at the Notary
- Signature by Power of attorney
- Fiscal Representation
- Payment of taxes, notary fees and registration fees in the Registry
- Registration of deeds in the land Registry
- Residence Permit and Golden Visa
Payment of taxes and other expenses 17.07.2020 The EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PROPERTY vary depending on whether it is a new construction or 2nd hand and depending on whether the buyer is requesting a mortgage or not. TAXES A) NEW BUILT: V.A.T.: 10% of the deed value of the property. Stamp Duty (IAJD): Depends on each Autonomous Community, varies between 0.5% and 1.5%. B) RESALE: I.T.P .: Depends on...
Who pays real estate agent commission fees? Seller or Buyer? 04.05.2020 Who pays real estate agent commission fees in Spain? Seller or Buyer? This is one of the most basic questions that customers want to know when buying property in Spain. First of all, it should be noted that in Spain real estate brokerage is not regulated. In other words, anyone can freely open a real estate agency without any special requirements. Therefore, only work with serious,...
What is NIE and how to get it? 04.06.2020 The N.I.E (ID number for foreigners) is a personal, unique and exclusive sequential number granted by the immigration Office, for identification purposes. This number does not enable you to live in Spain, but it will be necessary for any financial transaction like buying a property, starting a business, buying a car, etc. The N.I.E. can be obtained at the immigration Office in Spain, or at the...
Your message has been sent!
Added to Favorites