We offers legal advice to help you throughout the process of purchasing your home in Spain
Our legal department will help you with all the legal aspects of it, such as:
- Applying for NIE number (Identification number for foreigners)
- Setting up bank accounts
- Researching the legal situation on property (Land Registry searches)
- Legal review of the contract of sale
- Deed signature preparation, assistance at Notary
- Translation at the Notary
- Signature by Power of attorney
- Fiscal Representation
- Payment of taxes, notary fees and registration fees in the Registry
- Registration of deeds in the land Registry
- Residence Permit and Golden Visa
International fair of Kiev. 05.08.2019 Outstanding presence of GRUPO TERRASUN, represented by Mr. Jesús María Sola, together with his partner DEYCO, at the fair held in Kiev from November 21 to 23,...
Why do Europeans move to Spain? 23.07.2021 The Covid-19 pandemic has had a direct impact on immigration trends in the EU. More and more Europeans, including British citizens, are choosing Spain as their new home for many reasons. During quarantine restrictions imposed in different countries almost simultaneously, most private companies have moved their employees to work remotely. As efficiency and productivity did not suffer in any...
Spain is one of the top five countries for investment in 2022 18.11.2021 Forecasts presented in the latest report by consultancy Frank Knight place Spain among the top five countries most attractive for real estate investment in 2022. It is predicted that on a global level, 2022 will break the record for cross-border real estate investment in terms of sales. More specifically, real estate investments are predicted to reach the 7.500 million euro mark. According...
Your message has been sent!
Added to Favorites