We offers legal advice to help you throughout the process of purchasing your home in Spain
Our legal department will help you with all the legal aspects of it, such as:
- Applying for NIE number (Identification number for foreigners)
- Setting up bank accounts
- Researching the legal situation on property (Land Registry searches)
- Legal review of the contract of sale
- Deed signature preparation, assistance at Notary
- Translation at the Notary
- Signature by Power of attorney
- Fiscal Representation
- Payment of taxes, notary fees and registration fees in the Registry
- Registration of deeds in the land Registry
- Residence Permit and Golden Visa
Health system in Spain 28.05.2020 As many of you live in Spain permanently or cannot return home because of the lockdown, some of you will probably ask yourselves the following questions: What if I get sick in Spain? How does the healthcare work? We can tell you with certainty that you will be in good hands. The Spanish healthcare system is one of the best in Europe. On the list of countries with the best healthcare published...
Mortgage for a Non-Resident 04.05.2020 Terrasun Group helps you to get the best financial conditions for the purchase of your new home in Spain. In the case of Non-Resident customers, Banks usually offer up to 70% finance, achieving up to 80% mortgage loan in some cases. To make your purchase easier and offer you the best financial conditions, we work with the best and most creditworthy banks in Spain such as La Caixa, Banco Sabadell,...
10 reasons to live or invest in Spain 03.06.2020 CLIMATE AND QUALITY OF LIFE: Spain is the first country in Europe in terms of quality of life for foreigners living in our country and the third worldwide. SPAIN IS THE HEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, with an exceptional climate and very little pollution, as indicated by Bloomberg in 2019. And it has one of the longest life expectancy in the world. In SPAIN you can find both MODERN AND...
Your message has been sent!
Added to Favorites