Terrasun Group knows that the after-sales service is even more important than the sale itself.
That is why, we have a fabulous after-sales team that will assist you and help you with everything you need.
OUR GOAL: A SATISFIED CUSTOMER
If you wish…
- We handle all kinds of REFURBISHMENTS in your home.
- We take care of FURNISHING and DECORATING your home
- We manage the registration of the UTILITIES (water, electricity, gas) and other services such as Alarm, Internet, telephone, etc.
- We manage the contracting of your HOME, HEALTH AND LIFE INSURANCE.
- If you have bought the house as an INVESTMENT: we offer RENTAL, MAINTENANCE and subsequent RESALE service.
- We help you with the Non-Resident Income Tax Payment (IRNR).
- CENSUS REGISTRATION
- Obtaining the RESIDENCY CARD in Spain
- We help you choosing the best SCHOOL for your children
- We help you with the rental or purchase of a CAR or BOAT.
- We help you with the PURCHASE of plane or Train TICKETS
What is NIE and how to get it? 04.06.2020 The N.I.E (ID number for foreigners) is a personal, unique and exclusive sequential number granted by the immigration Office, for identification purposes. This number does not enable you to live in Spain, but it will be necessary for any financial transaction like buying a property, starting a business, buying a car, etc. The N.I.E. can be obtained at the immigration Office in Spain, or at the...
The foreigners will obtain the residence when buying a property of more than 500,000 € 05.08.2019 The Government will facilitate and expedite the granting of residence permits to foreigners who carry out “real estate acquisitions” in Spain “above half a million euros”. This was stated by the Vice President of the Government, Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría, at the press conference after the Council of Ministers that approved the Law on Entrepreneurs, a regulation that...
Health system in Spain 28.05.2020 As many of you live in Spain permanently or cannot return home because of the lockdown, some of you will probably ask yourselves the following questions: What if I get sick in Spain? How does the healthcare work? We can tell you with certainty that you will be in good hands. The Spanish healthcare system is one of the best in Europe. On the list of countries with the best healthcare published...