Terrasun Group knows that the after-sales service is even more important than the sale itself.
That is why, we have a fabulous after-sales team that will assist you and help you with everything you need.
OUR GOAL: A SATISFIED CUSTOMER
If you wish…
- We handle all kinds of REFURBISHMENTS in your home.
- We take care of FURNISHING and DECORATING your home
- We manage the registration of the UTILITIES (water, electricity, gas) and other services such as Alarm, Internet, telephone, etc.
- We manage the contracting of your HOME, HEALTH AND LIFE INSURANCE.
- If you have bought the house as an INVESTMENT: we offer RENTAL, MAINTENANCE and subsequent RESALE service.
- We help you with the Non-Resident Income Tax Payment (IRNR).
- CENSUS REGISTRATION
- Obtaining the RESIDENCY CARD in Spain
- We help you choosing the best SCHOOL for your children
- We help you with the rental or purchase of a CAR or BOAT.
- We help you with the PURCHASE of plane or Train TICKETS
What do I need to open an account and mortgage with a Spanish bank? 01.06.2021 The modern Spanish banking system is made up of commercial banks, various monetary funds and credit cooperatives accredited by the Banco de España. Prior to the previous financial and economic crisis, which began in the autumn of 2007, it also included savings banks. In 2011 they were abolished and transformed into banks, although they retained the word caja (“cashier’s bank”)...
What is NIE and how to get it? 04.06.2020 The N.I.E (ID number for foreigners) is a personal, unique and exclusive sequential number granted by the immigration Office, for identification purposes. This number does not enable you to live in Spain, but it will be necessary for any financial transaction like buying a property, starting a business, buying a car, etc. The N.I.E. can be obtained at the immigration Office in Spain, or at the...
Spain for the third consecutive time recognized as the best tourist country in the world. 27.01.2020 At the World Economic Forum, the report “Report on Competitiveness in Travel and Tourism 2019” was published, in which Spain topped the list of 140 countries for the third time. Then in the ranking go France, Germany, Japan, Great Britain, United States, Australia, etc. The evaluation takes into account factors such as climate, nature, prices, security, transport infrastructure,...