Terrasun Group knows that the after-sales service is even more important than the sale itself.
That is why, we have a fabulous after-sales team that will assist you and help you with everything you need.
OUR GOAL: A SATISFIED CUSTOMER
If you wish…
- We handle all kinds of REFURBISHMENTS in your home.
- We take care of FURNISHING and DECORATING your home
- We manage the registration of the UTILITIES (water, electricity, gas) and other services such as Alarm, Internet, telephone, etc.
- We manage the contracting of your HOME, HEALTH AND LIFE INSURANCE.
- If you have bought the house as an INVESTMENT: we offer RENTAL, MAINTENANCE and subsequent RESALE service.
- We help you with the Non-Resident Income Tax Payment (IRNR).
- CENSUS REGISTRATION
- Obtaining the RESIDENCY CARD in Spain
- We help you choosing the best SCHOOL for your children
- We help you with the rental or purchase of a CAR or BOAT.
- We help you with the PURCHASE of plane or Train TICKETS
We are here to help you throughout the process of purchasing your home in Spain
Spain has beaten the record of the cleanest beaches in the world 17.08.2021 Spain tops the international list In 2021, Spain once again beat its record of the number of beaches awarded for their cleanliness, safety and water quality. Since June 2021, a total of 712 blue flags have been awarded: 614 on beaches, 96 in ports and 2 on tourist boats. Thus, this year, with 25 new beaches and 2 ports, Spain maintains its leadership with respect to the previous year. The list of...
Spanish Education 06.05.2020 The Spanish Education system has been subject to a number of reforms in recent years. Changes in Infant and primary education have been somewhat more successful to date than those in the secondary system. In most parts of Spain schooling is now available to children from the age of three, although the obligatory age for starting school is five years old. Children are admitted once a year (in...
Who pays real estate agent commission fees? Seller or Buyer? 04.05.2020 Who pays real estate agent commission fees in Spain? Seller or Buyer? This is one of the most basic questions that customers want to know when buying property in Spain. First of all, it should be noted that in Spain real estate brokerage is not regulated. In other words, anyone can freely open a real estate agency without any special requirements. Therefore, only work with serious,...
Your message has been sent!
Added to Favorites