Terrasun Group knows that the after-sales service is even more important than the sale itself.
That is why, we have a fabulous after-sales team that will assist you and help you with everything you need.
OUR GOAL: A SATISFIED CUSTOMER
If you wish…
- We handle all kinds of REFURBISHMENTS in your home.
- We take care of FURNISHING and DECORATING your home
- We manage the registration of the UTILITIES (water, electricity, gas) and other services such as Alarm, Internet, telephone, etc.
- We manage the contracting of your HOME, HEALTH AND LIFE INSURANCE.
- If you have bought the house as an INVESTMENT: we offer RENTAL, MAINTENANCE and subsequent RESALE service.
- We help you with the Non-Resident Income Tax Payment (IRNR).
- CENSUS REGISTRATION
- Obtaining the RESIDENCY CARD in Spain
- We help you choosing the best SCHOOL for your children
- We help you with the rental or purchase of a CAR or BOAT.
- We help you with the PURCHASE of plane or Train TICKETS
We are here to help you throughout the process of purchasing your home in Spain
Why do Europeans move to Spain? 23.07.2021 The Covid-19 pandemic has had a direct impact on immigration trends in the EU. More and more Europeans, including British citizens, are choosing Spain as their new home for many reasons. During quarantine restrictions imposed in different countries almost simultaneously, most private companies have moved their employees to work remotely. As efficiency and productivity did not suffer in any...
Residence Visa & Golden Visa 26.03.2020 We process all kinds of residences: STUDENT VISA NON LUCRATIVE VISA WORK PERMIT GOLDEN VISA OR INVESTOR VISA One of the main decisions for non-EU citizens interested in living, working or starting a business in Spain, will be to decide about which type of Residence they should choose. For this, it is essential to know the main differences among them. MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE NON-LUCRATIVE...
Spain for the third consecutive time recognized as the best tourist country in the world. 27.01.2020 At the World Economic Forum, the report “Report on Competitiveness in Travel and Tourism 2019” was published, in which Spain topped the list of 140 countries for the third time. Then in the ranking go France, Germany, Japan, Great Britain, United States, Australia, etc. The evaluation takes into account factors such as climate, nature, prices, security, transport infrastructure,...
Your message has been sent!
Added to Favorites