NC2201EN : Luxury villa in Moraira
- 910 m² plot
- 517 m² constructed area
- 4 bedrooms en suite
- Master bedroom with access to the pool
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi on the ground floor
- 2 toilets (1 outside)
- Air conditioning by heat pump
- Underfloor heating
- Games room/cinema
- Kitchen equipped with electrical appliances
- Home automation
- Private garden
- BBQ area
- Large infinity pool (infinity) on the first floor
- Chill-out area next to the pool
- Garage (two parking spaces) and parking area
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Large covered and open terraces
Moraira is a cosy and picturesque town on the Mediterranean Sea. A good warm climate, delicious food, sports, entertainment, this place allows you to feel both harmony and closeness to nature with the possibility of outdoor activities, which is why this town is so popular with Spaniards and foreigners.
It is a city of dazzling white villas where the Mediterranean landscape is intertwined with the unique creations of contemporary architects.
It is a modern style villa that sits on an incredible plot on a sloping hillside with stunning sea views. Within walking distance to the beautiful Mediterranean town of Morairan on the Costa Blanca. Less than 15 minutes from the town centre of Calpe and approximately one hour from vibrant Valencia.
The area combines the tranquillity of a traditional fishing village with the possibility of the cultural plans offered by the big cities.
The climate of the area is mild and pleasant, with over 300 days of sunshine a year and average temperatures of 27°C in summer and 17°C in winter, which favours the practice of outdoor sports and has developed the area with golf, tennis, paddle tennis, mountaineering and sailing clubs.