- CLIMATE AND QUALITY OF LIFE: Spain is the first country in Europe in terms of quality of life for foreigners living in our country and the third worldwide. SPAIN IS THE HEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, with an exceptional climate and very little pollution, as indicated by Bloomberg in 2019. And it has one of the longest life expectancy in the world.
- In SPAIN you can find both MODERN AND COSMOPOLITAN CITIES LIKE MADRID AND BARCELONA, as well as more relaxed cities located along the Mediterranean coast with PARADISIAC BEACHES, EXCELLENT GOLF COURSES AND MORE THAN 300 SUNNY DAYS PER YEAR AS ALICANTE.
- SPANISH is the 2nd MOST SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD.
- We have a VERY GOOD EDUCATION SYSTEM, both public and private.
We have some of the most prestigious universities and business schools in the world: INSTITUTO DE EMPRESA, ESADE, IESE, etc.
TOP INDUSTRIES IN SPAIN: Architecture, Fashion, Design, Tourism, Administration and Management of Sports Entities, etc.
- We are a benchmark country in food, due to our MEDITERRANEAN DIET.
- We are a very SAFE Country for:
7. Spain has a first level Public and Private HEALTHCARE SYSTEM (Very advanced)
8. Spain is the 4th LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE EURO AREA and it is part of the SHENGEN AREA, where you do not need a visa to move from one country to another.
9. Spain has an internationally admired HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL HERITAGE.
10. Spain has EXCELLENT INFRASTRUCTURES and communication routes that connect it by land, sea and air with the main capitals of the world. which favors both trade and tourism. And it has one of the largest HIGH SPEED TRAIN NETWORKS in the world.