NC2633VI : Exclusive villas near the beach in Torrevieja
Close to beach Air Conditioning Swimming Pool Floor Heating in Bathrooms Terrace Basement Aerothermy
Exclusive villas located in the area known as "La Manguilla", between "La Mata" and "Cabo Cervera" of Torrevieja, inhabited mostly by Nordic, Swedish and Norwegian residents and composed of low-rise buildings and little saturated. The distance to the sea is 140 mts from the villas; 250 mts to the bathing beach of "Cabo Cervera" and 350 mts to the beaches of "La Mata". Several of the best restaurants in the area are located within a radius of 200mts and several service areas are within 350mts. The construction of the houses consists of ground floor, first floor, basement and solarium. The house nº 1 has 222 m2 built, 175 m2 of housing and 47 m2 of solarium and the house nº 2 has 239 m2 built, 184 m2 of housing and 55 m2 of solarium. In addition, both have a private swimming pool with neck jet, private plot, terraces, surface parking and solarium with jacuzzi and bar. Modernist in style, they are very luminous, with unobstructed views of the sea and spacious rooms: Living-dining room-kitchen, 3 bedrooms (2 of them with bathroom-suite), 4 bathrooms and open space in the semi-basement completely finished, whose use can be chosen by the buyer, (to complete for example, a house with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, or have GYM area, wine cellar, large TV room...). The entrance of natural light to the semi-basement is through large windows to a courtyard with direct light that separates the houses. The main features of the villas are:
- Private salt water swimming pool and cervical jet.
- Private solarium - Chill-out area, with heated water jacuzzi, bar, water and electricity installation, flat walk-on roof finished with high quality porcelain tile flooring on air chamber.
- Garden area on plot with top quality artificial grass.
- Façade and plot lighting completely installed.
- Parking area on plot.
- Details of irregular unpolished Paladiano-Travertino natural stone on the façades.
- Spiral staircase leading up to the solarium with wide square tread.
- Careful selection of finishing materials.
- Indirect and dimmable LED lighting in living room.
- LED luminaires in bathrooms, passageways, stairs and basement.
- Underfloor heating in ground floor and first floor bathrooms.
- Pre-installation of ducted air-conditioning on ground and first floors.
- Pre-installation of air conditioning by splits in the basement.
- Porcelain stoneware floors on the ground floor and basement and floating floorboards on the first floor.
- Two bedroom suites with bathrooms on the first floor in each property.
- PVC windows with anti-vandalism glass, UVA ray filter, acoustic protection and motorised blinds.
- Anti-impact glass on terraces.
- Hybrid aeration system throughout the house for better air conditioning.
- Aerothermal heating for domestic hot water.
- Electrical pre-installation for blinds in large windows.
- Ten-year guarantee insurance against hidden faults and guarantee insurance for amounts delivered during the building work.