RV8179GT : Excellent flat in La Moraleja (Madrid)
Beautiful home with south facing in one of the best urbanizations of encinar de los reyes (La Moraleja).
Over 10,000 square meters of green areas with 2 swimming pools, tennis and paddle courts, jogging track, children’s area and large extensions of wooded green areas. Wonderful views of the madrid skyline.
The distribution is as follows:
– Large entrance hall that communicates with the kitchen, the living room and the bedroom area.
– Rectangular living room with access to the 20-meter terrace with views of the green areas.
– Fully furnished kitchen with Xey furniture and TBP countertop (heat resistant and antibacterial) and equipped with AEG, Miele and Bosch appliances, class A+++. New boiler from Saunier Duval
– Laundry area and clothesline connected to the kitchen
– 2 large bedrooms, the main one en suite.
– 2 full bathrooms.
Complete reform a few years ago.
Kitchen renovated in 2022.
Doors and baseboard in white.
Oak parquet floors and smooth walls. Porcelain Ceramic.
Double Climalit type window. Motorized blinds.
Individual natural gas heating
Large garage space (for car and motorcycle) and storage room included in the price.
24-hour concierge and security service.
The area of La Moraleja, composed of La Moraleja, El Soto de la Moraleja and El Encinar de los Reyes, is the luxury residential area of Madrid and the best known in Spain, located in the North of Madrid (12 km from the center), it is well-known by both its vegetation and its historical concentration of celebrities.
It has a fantastic location, located 10 minutes from the city center and 5 minutes from the Airport, and it is perfectly connected by road, Metro and Bus.
According to some prestigious publications, it is the best urbanization in the world, taking into account its qualities. Also, according to the latest report from the Spanish Tax Agency, La Moraleja is the neighborhood with the highest disposable income in Spain, 113.642 euros, almost double that the second in the list the Vallvidrera-Tibidado i Les Planes (Barcelona), with 65.700 euros, and Somosaguas-Humera (Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid), with 62.390 euros, followed by the Salamanca-Goya district (Madrid), with 61.562 euros.
This area is also one of the safest and quietest in Madrid due to the surveillance service present 24 hours a day.